ANAPLAN Model Builder
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
With the power of ANAPLAN, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
Our ANAPLAN squad is a successful and fast-growing part of the consulting business unit. We make a difference to clients by combining our strong supply chain and ANAPLAN expertise. We are thé supply chain frontrunner in the ANAPLAN eco-system in the Benelux and Nordics. We love to collaborate with ANAPLAN sales, product and customer success teams to develop the best solutions for and with our clients. We bring standard best practices on a.o. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and S&OP as well as specific developments such as advanced optimization and AI forecasting to fit client-specific needs.
To strengthen our fast-growing team, we are looking for business consultants, who will take up the role as ANAPLAN Model Builder, to further strengthen the team and deliver our projects to clients.
- You will be part of a project team that is a mix of bluecrux consultants and supply chain planners and managers from the client-side.
- You support client workshops in order to gather requirements and understand the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- In close collaboration with your ANAPLAN project lead and solution architect, you will translate the requirements of the customer into operational modules and dashboards in Anaplan.
- You gather data requirements and build the data hub.
- You build the ANAPLAN modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the client’s model builder. You focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool while adhering to Anaplan’s best practices.
- You perform end-to-end acceptance tests, user training, go-live and hypercare of the newly developed solution
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You hold a master’s degree in e.g. engineering or economics and you have a background in or a strong affinity for supply chain.
- You had a first experience within a supply chain related field. A first experience as team member within a supply chain planning project is a plus.
- Experience in ANAPLAN is a plus, but not a must, we will teach & train you!
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind. You are capable to think about structures and systems and know-how to translate customers’ requirements into a tool.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You keep track of the latest trends in planning and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- A tailor-made training track that will get you up & running to act as an ANAPLAN-Certified Model Builder.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.