ANAPLAN Model Builder (Supply Chain Bootcamp ’22 )
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
With the power of ANAPLAN, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
Our Anaplan squad is a successful and fast-growing part of the consulting business unit. We make a difference to clients by combining our strong supply chain and Anaplan expertise. We are thé supply chain frontrunner in the Anaplan eco-system in the Benelux and Nordics. We love to collaborate with Anaplan sales, product and customer success teams to develop the best solutions for and with our clients. We bring standard best practices on a.o. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and S&OP as well as specific developments such as advanced optimization and AI forecasting to fit client-specific needs.
To strengthen our fast-growing team, we are looking for a Model Builder to join our forces.
- We offer you a kickstart to your career by a 3-week training program we call our Supply Chain Bootcamp, where you will learn the ins & outs of Demand Planning, S&OP and financial planning, Supply Planning, Inventory management, Master Data management, Supply Chain Modeling and Planning Tools. This will allow you to onboard into our projects with a backpack full of expertise.
- A great place to work, great growth opportunities, with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;))
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals.
- You will be part of a project team that is a mix of bluecrux consultants and supply chain planners and managers from the client side.
- You support client workshops in order to gather requirements and understand the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- In close collaboration with your project lead and solution architect you will translate the requirements of the customer into operational modules and dashboards in Anaplan.
- You gather data requirements and build the data hub.
- You build the Anaplan modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the clients model builder. You focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool while adhering to Anaplan’s best practices.
- You perform end-to-end acceptance tests, user training, go-live and hypercare of the newly developed solution
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You hold a master’s degree (or will graduate soon) , preferably including a good understanding of Data Analytics and an interest in Supply Chain Processes.
- You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You master IT as a tool to reach your goals.
- You can work well with colleagues in a team but also perform well without much supervision.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention to detail excels.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are fluent in English.