A thought leader’s perspective on the importance of risk and probability as the fourth dimension for Nextgen supply chain orchestration.
KEY TALK TOPICS:
- Is “risk” now the fourth dimension in supply chain management, in addition to service, cost, and cash?
- What can you do today to provide a better level of certainty of supply?
- When you create and present a plan, how do you assess the factors that can impact the execution of the plan?
- Based on what you’re doing now, is the approach sustainable given the increasing level of business complexity that you face?
- Is anyone at a point that they can assign a probability or confidence level to the plan?
- Are we ready for probabilistic planning?
And click here to have a look at our follow-up video!