A European family business, passionate about food. It has two business lines: one in bakery products and the other in margarines, culinary oils and fats. The scope of this project was focused on the bakery products, with 3.200 active SKUs over 22 factories in Europe.
The customer faced an unclear definition of roles and responsibilities between central and local planning teams.
Also, some significant gaps in demand planning, supply planning and S&OP were identified.
Bluecrux supported in:
- Defining the maturity & business use case
- Designing an agile S&OP process, including design workshops to define and improve new processes
- Creating and delivering a fit-gap analysis and S&OP playbook
- New role mapping aligned with the business processes
- Implementing the supporting tool for the S&OP process and training
- Project planning & -management
Aligned design for improved planning processes and organization
Implementation of supporting tool demand planning processes
Insights on forecast accuracy of the portfolio
Optimized inventory and set-up of lot size parameters