Known for their award-winning, innovative and high-quality e-bikes. Founded in the Netherlands, our customer is also active in Belgium, Germany, and Austria.
- Manufacturing is outsourced to partners with limited capacity and long lead times.
- Heavy reliance on long-term forecasting and limited short-term responsiveness.
- Requiring high working capital with an elevated risk of having stock levels not matching short-term demand.
- Long-term supply order commitments on broad product families and short-term order allocation on SKU level.
- Introduced ABC XYZ methodology to safety stock calculations to ensure optimal inventory management.
- Exception-based planning allowing planners to focus on SKUs requiring action.
- Scenario/what-if planning to allow planners to prepare for potential demand volatility and supply disruptions.
Reduced dependence on long-term forecasts and improved short-term reaction times
Improved safety stock management to ensure demand coverage
Strong visualization of exceptions and scenario comparison