This customer supplies its continuously growing markets around the world with high-quality frozen vegetables, herbs and fruit. They do this in a sustainable way, with respect for people and the environment & carefully preserve nature’s precious gifts.
- The customer’s central supply chain only has limited visibility in the tactical network
- Due to this limited visibility, determining the stock position of a product per site is very time-consuming
- Changing the flow in the network is a tedious process
Bluecrux supported by:
- Implementing a live calculation of the demand and stock positions per product for each site taking into account a 10-level bill of materials explosion
- Creating reports that are used by both central and local supply chains, resulting in improved collaboration
- Optimizing the full network of the 20+ sites to optimally allocate demand & stock within the network.
- Creating increased visibility to central and local supply chains on the stock position in each local site
E2E supply chain visibility of their entire network
Increased visibility on stock positions for both their local supply chain and the central supply chain
Strong reports that are used by both local and central supply chains allowing them to work from a 'single source of truth'