Binocs business case calculator
Are you considering implementing Binocs in your lab but you’re not sure how to build a business case for stakeholders? We’ve got you covered.
Simply download our business case calculator to measure:
- The potential EBIT impact from implementing Binocs
- Lab scheduler FTE savings
- Cost savings/year thanks to analysts’ utilization increase
- Cost savings/year thanks to better inventory management
- Annual SaaS Total Cost of Ownership
Our model is based on your lab reality (# of analysts, equipment, etc.), your supply chain (batch GRPT, average batch inventory, etc.) and other values to generate a financial business case.
DISCLAIMER: Our model is for guidance only and has been calibrated using certain assumptions that may not apply to your specific lab.