Bluecrux is a team of business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply ‘go for it’. And we grow fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
√ You love to work with people & have the passion to coach teams during our performance turnaround projects
√ Your interest in change management goes beyond the traditional communication & training management, as you’ll blend change with supply chain knowledge
√ You’re a team-player. For you, the goal is to transform, to drive growth, to reduce costs and to spark innovation.
√ You get a kick out of delivering insights to people and help them grow within their company.
√ You’re keen to broaden your Supply Chain knowledge & skills in challenging projects or innovation tracks of bluecrux.
Catch our drift? Read on.
– You are strong in building people relations and use this skill to shape the change agents on your projects
– You cannot pretend yet to be a master in one or more supply chain domains (planning, manufacturing, logistics, distribution, warehouse management, business transformation, customer services), but you are willing to learn it.
– You hold a university degree – an MBA is a plus.
– You’re fluent in English, as well as in French or Dutch.
– You have 1 to 5 years of experience in change management or people management
– You have an analytical mindset
– A competitive salary, but we also chip in on a company car.
– Room for initiative, room to be yourself.
– Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
– A great ‘small’ team of supply chain professionals that share the guts of a challenger.